Jabsco Ballast King Pump w/Plug-and-Wake Connector (133lbs/min)
The Jabco Ballast King Reversible Ballast Pump is one of the fastest when it comes to reversible pumps. If you're looking for the fast fill and drain speeds, the Jabsco King offers a speedy rate at 133 pounds per minute.
This pump features our Plug-and-Wake Connector for full compatibility with all of our Plug-and-Wake solutions. This is also a direct replacement for some ballast pumps installed in boats at the factory.
Versatile, High Volume Connection Options
The unique design of the pump head features integrated hose barbs for use with 1" hose, just slide the hose over the bronze inlet and outlet ports and secure with hose clamps.
Additionally, 1/2" NPT female connections are provided for use with smaller hose (use with optional 1/2" thread to 3/4" hose barb adapter to convert to the more common 3/4" hose size), giving you a multitude of connection options
- Fill Rate: This pump fills and drains at a rate of 133 pounds/min
- Flow Rate: 960 Gallons Per Hour / 16 Gallons Per Minute
- Physical Dimensions: 8"L x 4.75"W x 3.625"H
- Inlet/Outlet: 1" Hose Barb and 1/2" NPT Internal Thread
- Voltage/Max Current Draw: 12 Volt DC, 19 Amps (Recommended Fuse Size: 25 or 30 Amp)
- Self-priming: Yes
- Safety Features: Ignition Protected
- Fills an 800 pound bag in approximately 6 minutes and 25 seconds
- Power source: Plug-and-Wake Connector
- Type: Component reversible pump for automated ballast system
- Ignition Protected: Protects against ignition of fuel vapors or other combustibles.
- Thermal Damage Protection: The integrated Thermal Damage Protection circuit monitors the temperature of the pump motor and automatically shuts it off if conditions indicate water is no longer flowing through the pump. This innovative feature will prevent damage to the motor from overheating.
*This is not designed to prevent damage to the impeller from running the pump dry and should not be depended on for that protection. Make sure to purchase the WakeMAKERS Timer Module for this application.
- Ignition Protected: Designed for safe installation in the bilge compartment of the boat without risk of fire or explosion due to fuel vapors. This feature alone is crucial for safe operation, and is one important distinguishing factor between the Ballast Puppy and the similar pump to which it is often compared.
- 2017+ Nautique GS20, GS22 and GS24 boats
- 2017+ Nautique G21, G23 and G25 boats
- 1 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number
This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP (Diisononyl phthalate) and DIDP (Diisodecyl phthalate) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Best Price Promise
We want you to receive the best possible deal on your boating products. We match any authorized dealer's advertised price for the same in-stock item. What does that mean for you? If you find the same product in stock at another authorized retailer we'll gladly match their price delivered price. Don't forget that on top of our free fast shipping (on any order over $99 shipped to the Continental US) we also offer our exclusive lifetime technical support.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only valid on products sold by factory authorized internet dealers.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available with any coupons or individual discounts.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is based on the delivered price for the item and will factor in shipping and tax charges.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only available on an exact, in stock product with a displayed internet price (not price implied after promotions and coupons)
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available to be applied retroactively, so please contact us us BEFORE placing your order.
If you have any questions about our price match policy, or if you would like us to match a price for you, simply contact us.
Note We have the right to refuse price matching at any time for any reason. In order to qualify for price matching, the item must be identical make, model, year, and part number, and must be in stock. Price matching excludes sale items and previously purchased products.
365 Day Returns
365 Day Returns Your satisfaction is our biggest priority, which is why we gladly accept returns on any new product for up to 365 days from the date your order ships. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method. Returns on orders older than 30 days can be processed but will be completed for store credit in total of the returned item and not a return on the original payment method. Returns on orders older than 365 days cannot be processed and are unable to be accepted.
Option 1: To initiate a return, log in to your account and click on the "My Orders" tab on the left side of the page, navigate to the order or product you'd like to return and follow the instructions to return the item/s.
Option 2: Contact us via phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA). Fill out the back of the packing slip that was included with your order, noting the RMA number where specified and include the packing slip with your shipment back to us. Returns without an RMA number and packing slip cannot be processed and will not be accepted. If you need a duplicate copy of the packing slip, contact us.
Returns will be processed within 3 business days after receiving them. Please note that it can take up to 10 business days (2 weeks) for the refunds to be posted to your original payment method.
*Returns for propellers, propeller pullers, custom ballast bags, blemished ballast bags, lengths of hose, lengths of wire, eFoil Batteries and any other custom modified product are not accepted. All sales on these products are final.
Our product experts bring over 40+ years of real-world experience and knowledge of the boating industry. They really know the gear, because they spend their free time out on the water with friends and family testing the products out.
Product Expert Phone Hours 9am - 5pm (PST) Monday - Friday
Product Expert Email We respond to most emails within 24-48 hours.
Looking for specific installation guides or instructional videos? Check out our Resource Section for detailed information.
WakeMAKERS Online Shopping Tools Our Finder tools are designed to help you pick the perfect product. We've simplified the complex process of finding the right ballast or prop for you boating style and made it easy by doing the research for you.
Our goal is simple; provide the best product, at the best price, with the best customer support.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $99
The last thing you want to do is pay to have your order shipped when shopping online, which is why we include free shipping on all orders over $99*.
*Free shipping offer applies to orders over $99 shipped within the Continental United States and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions (including coupon codes).