WakeMAKERS MasterCraft Swim Platform Riser Bracket Set
For many Mastercraft models, the swim platform brackets do not provide enough clearance for the tabs used in the Go Surf Assist system to retract fully without making contact with the underside of the swim platform or the brackets themselves. That's where these replacement brackets come into play; they will provide an additional 4" of clearance for Go Surf Assist tabs. They also have the added benefit of raising the platform of a fully ballasted boat out of the water, and also will raise the platform so that it doesn't interfere with the wave (which is an issue on some Mastercraft models).
Which style should you get?
There are four different styles of swim platform brackets available to match the existing brackets that are on your boat. You will need to confirm which brackets you have on your boat and order the same style:
- Quick Release Top-Mount: The swim platform can be removed quickly without tools and slides straight out away from the back of the boat to be removed.
- Quick Release Back-Mount: The swim platform can be removed quickly without tools and lifts straight up be removed from the boat.
- Fixed Pivoting: The swim platform requires tools to remove from the boat but can pivot down to reduce the overall length of the boat.
- Fixed Non-Pivoting: The swim platform does not pivot and requires tools to be removed from the boat.
If you're not positive which style to get, take some photos of your platform brackets and contact our Product Expert Team to confirm the match.
These swim platform brackets are made from T6061 Aluminum that is precision machined to be a direct replacement for the brackets that came on your boat and are finished in a hard anodized finish for durability.
- 2 Years
- Manufacturer Part Number
This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP (Diisononyl phthalate) and DIDP (Diisodecyl phthalate) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Best Price Promise
We want you to receive the best possible deal on your boating products. We match any authorized dealer's advertised price for the same in-stock item. What does that mean for you? If you find the same product in stock at another authorized retailer we'll gladly match their price delivered price. Don't forget that on top of our free fast shipping (on any order over $99 shipped to the Continental US) we also offer our exclusive lifetime technical support.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only valid on products sold by factory authorized internet dealers.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available with any coupons or individual discounts.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is based on the delivered price for the item and will factor in shipping and tax charges.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only available on an exact, in stock product with a displayed internet price (not price implied after promotions and coupons)
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available to be applied retroactively, so please contact us us BEFORE placing your order.
If you have any questions about our price match policy, or if you would like us to match a price for you, simply contact us.
Note We have the right to refuse price matching at any time for any reason. In order to qualify for price matching, the item must be identical make, model, year, and part number, and must be in stock. Price matching excludes sale items and previously purchased products.
365 Day Returns
365 Day Returns Your satisfaction is our biggest priority, which is why we gladly accept returns on any new product for up to 365 days from the date your order ships. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method for up to 30 days from the original ship date. Returns on orders older than 30 days up to 365 days will be processed as store credit that can be applied to a future order.
For the full details of our 365 Return Policy, including any restrictions or exclusions, please visit the Returns & Exchanges section on Customer Service page.
Our product experts bring over 40+ years of real-world experience and knowledge of the boating industry. They really know the gear, because they spend their free time out on the water with friends and family testing the products out.
Product Expert Phone Hours 9am - 5pm (PST) Monday - Friday
Product Expert Email We respond to most emails within 24-48 hours.
Looking for specific installation guides or instructional videos? Check out our Resource Section for detailed information.
WakeMAKERS Online Shopping Tools Our Finder tools are designed to help you pick the perfect product. We've simplified the complex process of finding the right ballast or prop for you boating style and made it easy by doing the research for you.
Our goal is simple; provide the best product, at the best price, with the best customer support.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $99
The last thing you want to do is pay to have your order shipped when shopping online, which is why we include free shipping on all orders over $99*.
*Free shipping offer applies to orders over $99 shipped within the Continental United States and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions (including coupon codes).